The San Andreas Police Department carries out a variety of tasks on a daily basis. Our main duties are set as protecting and serving the general public, whether that is by prosecuting law breakers, following an investigation, finding something or someone who has gone missing and much, much more.
At the moment, not only is the department tasked with police duties, however we also serve as the city's Fire & Medical service. All officers are trained in Basic Life Support and are able to operate one of the Ambulances that the department holds, however further medical training is available if it is in demand.
If you wish to apply to become a Police Officer, ensure that you thoroughly read and understand the criteria listed below. Failure to meet any of the criteria stated will most likely lead to an automatic denial or ban, depending on the circumstances.
Any questions, comments or concerns may be directed to either Chief of Police Robert Armstrong or Captain Kevin Ellsworth. We wish you the best of luck.
There is a set of criteria that you must meet in order to apply for the San Andreas Police Department. If you are unsure about if you meet the requirements or not, feel free to ask one of the members of the Human Resources Unit for assistance in finding out.
The requirements are as follows:
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must have no prior convictions. Minor charges such as fines will not count. If you are unsure about your charges, please contact a member of the Human Resources Unit.
- You must be a legal citizen of the United States.
- You must have a high school diploma at the very least.
- Must be in good physical and mental shape.
- Must possess a valid San Andreas Driver's License.
- Must have a highly adequate understanding of the English language, both in terms of reading, writing and speaking.
- (( Must have a relatively clean admin record - if you are unsure about yours, please PM Rhys. ))
- (( Must have a working microphone. ))**
- (( Must be able to utilize Discord/Teamspeak for on-duty communication.** ))
- ** At the moment this isn't applicable, when TeamSpeak comes into force exceptions can be made for non microphone users.
ALL OF YOUR ANSWERS MUST BE YOUR OWN. PLAGIARISM OF ANY FORM WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND WILL LEAD TO AN AUTOMATIC DENIAL AND BAN FROM THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.
Code: Select all
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ngAh9ve.png[/img][/center] [center]SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT APPLICATION FORMAT[/center] [hr] [b]Forename:[/b] [b]Middle Name(s):[/b] [b]Surname:[/b] [b]Age:[/b] [b]Date of Birth:[/b] [b]Place of Birth:[/b] [b]Domestic Address:[/b] [b]E-mail Address:[/b] [b]Phone Number:[/b] [b]What is the highest level of education and highest certificate that you have received?[/b] [b]Do you possess a valid San Andreas Driver's License?:[/b] [b]Have you ever been convicted of a Criminal Offence before? If so, explain in detail:[/b] [hr] [b](( Highest in-game level )):[/b] [b](( Are you currently a part of another legal or illegal faction? If so, which and what is your name? )):[/b] [b](( Have you ever been a member of another legal or illegal faction? If so, which, what was your name, and why were you dismissed? )):[/b] [b](( Do you have any previous experience, whether on another roleplay server, or in-real life, of either Medical or Police work?: ))[/b] [b](( Do you have any additional comments that you would like to add? )):[/b]